1.1 Our Goal
Reshop (“Reshop”, “us”, “we” or “our”) is a for-profit retail thrift store selling high quality gently-used secondhand clothing at reshopstore.com (“Site”). The Reshop Services (“Reshop Services”) provided by Reshop and Reshop Website (“Site”) are collectively referred to as “Reshop Studio” hereinafter.
1.2 Legal Agreement
- You are 18 years of age or older and you are at least of the legal age required in the jurisdiction in which you reside. The Reshop Studio is meant exclusively for those who are 18 years or older. Anyone under 18 is prohibited from its use.
- You have the right, power, mental capacity and ability to enter into these Reshop Terms, to conform to the terms and conditions and that you will so follow. In the case where you enter into these Reshop Terms for a corporation or any company whatsoever, you show and warrant that you have the right to represent that company and to bind that company, organization or entity to these Reshop Terms.
1.3 USER ACCOUNT
While you may be able to browse or use the Site as a Guest, you are required to sign up and register in order to use certain areas of the Site. Accessibility to certain areas of Reshop Studio and/or the Site, such as becoming a Member requires signing up and creating your account “My Account”. Reshop prefers that you maintain only one account and agree to use the true, and credible information to sign up and register.
2.1 Content Terms
All the content, information, written work, images, videos, texts, sound, graphics, publication and likes of are referred to as, “Content” and when all the Content a User publishes, posts, syncs, transfers, transmits, makes public, submits, shares or included in the comment section or forum to be made accessible through Reshop Studio, it is referred to as, “User Content”. All Content made accessible via Reshop Studio and any Third Party affiliate by Reshop is referred to as, “Reshop Content”.
User Content and Reshop Content are collectively called “Community Content”.
2.2 User Content
A User is purely responsible for all the Content permitted by Reshop, based on our judgments on its platform. A User Content is all the Content that may have been uploaded, published, posted, transmitted, submitted or included in Reshop Promotional Campaign to be made available through Reshop Studio. In so doing, the User, therefore, gives to Reshop, a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, entirely compensated, sublicensable, irreversible, permanent and transferable right to:
- Use and authorized to use the Member’s name or identity in regards to Reshop Studio
- Allow to use and be used in Reshop promotional campaigns, ads and in any publications of Reshop in the media.
- Use, modify and reproduce any images, videos, sound or graphics provided to Reshop to be displayed, transmitted broadcasted and distributed in any and all media with the internet included and all in association with Reshop Studio.
In so doing, each and every User understands, agrees and accepts:
- Not to charge, hold liable, sue or make monetary demands from Reshop for using these aforementioned contents in connection with Reshop Studio.
- To waive and release Reshop from any claims, cost, debt or liability acquired by the Member for engaging, partaking or creating the content or any loss of content, video or recordings.
- Would not hold Reshop responsible for breach of a right to privacy, defamation, personality or likes of due to the use of the User’s identity.
You as a User hereby express, certify and guarantee that all of these Content you provide to Reshop to be made available through Reshop Studio:
- Will not violate any third party copyright, brand name, trademark, trade secret, patent or other proprietary rights.
- Will not be stolen or fraudulent.
- Do not contain false advertising, child pornography, deceitful, illegal, obscene, discriminatory, unfairly competitive, incomplete or wrong information or materials.
- Will not put Reshop at risk, make liable or cause it to lose Third Party providers or services.
- Do not contain viruses,
- Will not violate any third party agreement you may have had or signed with any third parties such as, images of the people, products, places or things that may be in the photos.
3. YOUR OBLIGATION
3.1 USER GUIDE
Making Reshop Studio and Community Content available to you provides the opportunity for Users to be able to communicate and interact with each other. In so doing, we may gather personal information from Community Members and therefore to maintain a level of quality that is complete, incorruptible and with sound artistic values, it is required, without limitations, that YOU MAY NOT:
- Upload, post, share or submit any content if you are under 18.
- Upload, post, share or submit photos that you have no rights to use.
- Upload, post or share content that poses a reasonable threat to personal or public safety.
- Upload harmful software, corrupted files or files with viruses that could destroy the functioning of other people’s computer
- Post, upload, publish, share any obscene, vulgar or abusive, illegal materials or information.
- Engage in the fraudulent use of Reshop Studio to carry out a service.
- Use Reshop Studio under a false name or username or impersonate someone else when you register.
- Use Reshop Studio under a false name or username after being suspended or dismissed from using it.
- Use data crawlers, web crawlers, spiders, bots or any form of automatic software tools to collect, download or crawl data or pages on Reshop Studio
- Hack Reshop Studio or disrupt its functioning.
- Upload and publish violent, abusive, sexual content or information that may be exploitative to people or underage individuals
- Reconstruct Reshop Studio for commercial reasons, promote businesses of personal interest that violate Reshop Terms.
- Post content, materials, photos or information that support, advocate or encourage bigotry or racism against anyone
- Upload and share content that may violate the intellectual property or rights of a third party
- Post contents or information claiming to be supported and approved by Reshop without an official or written permission from Reshop.
- Replicate, duplicate or try to forge Reshop Studio, Reshop Name, Community Content, formation, purpose, plan, design, logomark, brand name, characteristics, and all other exclusive titles of Reshop.
- Obstruct or get around Reshop Payment System, or try to receive or make payments on behalf of Reshop.
- Contact a Community Member about anything else other than questions relating to the theme or topic through Reshop Website.
- Initiate, assist, arrange, affect, parent, tailor, shape or make a third party disobey or breach all of the above mentioned.
You acknowledge and agree that if you refuse or fail to adhere to these aforementioned may result in the termination of your account.
Reshop does not vouch for the accuracy or credibility of any Community Content and does not take any responsibility or any liability for any actions you may take as a result of reading the Community Content on the Site.
For your safety, Reshop ask that you always make it a point to be tentative and to always play it safe when reaching out to or connecting with another User whether registered or not. Reshop cannot verify for certain that each Community Member is who they declare to be. In that event, Reshop does not take any responsibility for the authenticity or dependability of identity or background check information or information provided through the Reshop Studio.
YOUR DECISION TO USE THE SITE, RESHOP STUDIO, COMMUNITY CONTENT OR TAKE PART IN INTERACTIVE AREAS, YOU ARE DOING SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
RESHOP WILL NOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR RESHOP STUDIO COMMUNITY MEMBER BEHAVIOR OR ACTIVITIES EITHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE AND THEREFORE RELEASE RESHOP, AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS FROM ANY LIABILITY TO THAT.
4.1 By User / Choice to Opt-Out
If you decide to want to discontinue using the Site or Reshop Studio as a whole, you will be able to Opt-Out from your account.
4.2 By Reshop
If you fail to adhere to any of Reshop Terms, Reshop will terminate your account. Take note, if you decide to reactivate your User account after being terminated or canceled, you acknowledge and accept Reshop will not be held liable to any of your content or information lost during cancellation.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Reshop Services and/or the Site is used at your own risk. Reshop Services and/or the Site is made available “As Is”, “As Available” and “with all faults” basis, without any warranties of any kind, including any warranties or conditions, either express or implied, including but not limited to conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement and workmanlike effort or any other warranty all to the fullest extent permitted by the law. Reshop does not make any representations or warranties that Reshop Services, feature, content or any part of, made available through Reshop Studio and/or the Site or any content linked from any site to the Reshop Studio and/or the Site are in any way complete, accurate, reliable and secure or of a certain quality. Reshop does not guarantee, endorse or will not be held responsible for any Third Party ads, mentioned or featured through Reshop Studio and/or the Site. We will not assume any liability or responsibility for any violation of the use of our secure server and/or illegitimate access to stored personal, financial information or any other information therein. Reshop will not be liable or responsible for any flaws, omissions, mistakes or inaccuracies of content. Reshop will not assume responsibility or be held liable for any User or User Content uploaded, published or posted and/or made available through the Reshop Studio and/or the Site by a Guest or Member for any use by any User for any loss or damage, cost or expenses that you or anyone else may have suffered or incurred in connection with publishing a User Content.
You acknowledge there are risks in using Reshop Services and any Third Party Services and Reshop can not and does not guarantee the outcome as a result of using Reshop Studio and/or the Site.
In a situation where a misunderstanding arises out of or in access to and/or in connection with the use of the Site, and/or provision of services or content on or through the Site you accept to notify Reshop first in order to help resolve the issues within 30 days before moving forward with the issue. Send such notification to Reshop by filling out our contact form.
You agree to hold innocent, indemnify, and protect Reshop, its employees, service providers, affiliates, agents, officers, attorneys, influencers, contributors, licensors, subsidiaries and independent contractors from and against damages, loss, and not give rise to legal liability on any claim or demands whatsoever whether disclosed and undisclosed, clear and unclear that might originate or stem from this dispute.
Reshop may run advertisements or promotions for Third Parties on the Site. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than Reshop, and any representations, terms, warranties, and conditions associated with such dealings are solely between you and such Third Party. Reshop is not liable or responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of the advertisements on the Site.
8. NO ENDORSEMENT
9. NO LIABILITY
You acknowledge and accept Reshop is only inclined to make Reshop available if you comply with certain limitations of liability to you and Third Parties. Therefore, to the fullest extent of law in each jurisdiction, Reshop, its affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, licensors, employees, agents, corporate partners and/or promotions or giveaway contests shall not be liable to you for any punitive, unusual, incidental, direct, indirect, known, unknown, exemplary or consequential damages, claims, suits whatsoever, including any damages that may may arise knowingly or unknowingly in relations to your use or another party’s use of Reshop Studio and/or the Site, including without limitations to any liabilities arising from (i) any personal injury or property damage as a result of your use of Reshop Studio and/or the Site(ii) omissions, mistakes or inaccuracies of content; (iii) a circumstances beyond the control of Reshop, including any internet or equipment failures or interruptions, natural disasters of all kinds ex: flood, storm, earthquakes), governmental actions, fires, war, terrorism, court orders, explosions or inefficiency or failure of Third Parties; (iv) violation of the use of our secure server and/or illegitimate access to stored personal, financial information or any other information therein; (v) any content whatsoever, User uploaded, published or posted and/or made available through the Reshop Studio and/or the Site.
10. CONTROLLING LAW
You and Reshop agree that any and all claims and disputes related hereto shall be brought in, and you, therefore, consent to these Terms of Service will be governed by and construed under the laws of Ontario, Canada.
11. ABUSE OF USE
You may be exposed to a User Content while using our services through Reshop Studio and/or the Site that may be unwarranted, unreliable, abusive, repulsive or unacceptable. You hereby waive any legal or reasonable rights or remedy you have or may have against Reshop with respect to the aforementioned.
12.MODIFICATION AND UPDATES
Reshop reserves the right at its sole discretion to change, suspend, modify or terminate any of Reshop Services or add/or change, improve, discontinue or modify Reshop Terms, content or information at any time and in any way, effective with or without notice and without any liability to Reshop. While Reshop will try its best to notify you of these changes, it will not be liable if it fails to do so.